Are you creative, smart, and fun?
What a coincidence! So are we. Peruse our opportunities below and maybe we should hang out...
The Account Supervisor will lead a Client Services team and maintain relationships with a diverse client base that includes a number of growing national brands. Successful Account Supervisors will be able to lead a multiple teams across several client accounts while setting expectations, meeting deadlines, providing an exceptional client experience and motivating team members.
- The Supervisor will lead client relationships and internal teams to develop, manage, and execute social media strategies across the various platforms with a focus on delivering a holistic social media presence for Splash brands
- Account Supervisors will be responsible for multiple account assignments, and will assume all financial management and profitability responsibilities
- This Account Supervisor will manage direct report(s) to ensure personal and professional growth opportunities
- Coordinates with production teams to determine development of creative elements and works with media and strategy teams to measure all performance-related metrics of assigned accounts
- Develop solid ongoing relationships with internal team members and clients by providing excellent customer service and delivering great work
- Analyze and report social media activity (outbound as well as inbound) on a monthly basis for success and new opportunities
- Stay current on social media trends and tools. This includes attending networking and educational events, as well as conducting regular research
- Continue to refine and define (and sometimes reinvent) our social marketing process
- The Account Supervisor will take an active part in agency business development, and will identify incremental revenue opportunities for the agency and team
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Communications, Journalism, Business Management, or related field
- 5-7 years of agency experience
- <6 years in a management position
- <6 years of agency account management experience or relevant industry experience
- An analytical thinker who is team oriented and has a passion for digital marketing
- Experience in and passion for marketing, advertising and social media
- Strong communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Demonstrated skills using social media publishing tools, Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools, MS Office Suite, familiar with PC and Mac functionality
Please submit your resume to email@example.com