Covington came to Splash Media to build a social media presence that would help them achieve greater awareness in their industry not only to potential buyers but to manufacturers and key influencers.
- Engaged with Splash Media in November 2010
- In late November 2010 Splash became engaged with major industry influencer Pratt & Whitney
- Reached 1000 fans on Facebook in January 2011
FEATURED SUCCESS STORY:
Covington Aircraft achieved one of their social media goals early on in their social media initiative by becoming engaged with Pratt & Whitney, which is the manufacturer of one of the main aircraft engines they repair. The goal Covington achieved was to create more awareness for their company with a key influencer in their industry – Pratt & Whitney. Pratt & Whitney became aware of Covington through their social media initiative when they came across the Covington Blog and decided to become more involved with social media themselves after seeing how well Covington was doing with it. They also asked Covington to start blogging on their blog which will gain significant exposure for Covington.
- Pratt & Whitney asked for Covington to start blogging as a guest on their website significantly increasing Covington’s exposure.
- Sent lead to Covington of a prospect looking to buy an engine in late November.
- Increased Facebook followers to over 1000 in just over 3 months reaching pilots, industry leaders and many more key influencers in Covington’s niche market.