Title: Regional Community Manager
- Work closely with client team by leading meetings, reviewing reports and speaking confidently to all data points.
- Manage a team of regionally-based community moderators.
- Responsible for team deadlines, reports, campaigns and day-to-day team needs.
- Manage internal and external communications with both local and regional teams as well as the client team.
- Create and review reports based on a strong understanding of data analysis.
- Responsible for creatively and strategically showing value to the customer.
- Able to present trends at a macro and micro level, including insights, and offering recommendations backed up by data.
- Maintain and manage an online community. Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business information. Create engaged responses in brand voice in order to gather data, identify/evaluate trends and provide feedback to client team.
- Remain cognizant of social, political, economic, religious and educational status of pertinent international regions.
- Continually increase education on social and digital advertising, including tools, trends, tactics and best practices.
- Results-driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization and with partners.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing or journalism preferred.
- Proven passion and expertise in social media content and digital advertising.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing content programs and paid media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and brainstorming skills.
- Strong project management skills and highly-organized, with a curious spirit
- Proven fluency in all commonly-used productivity software.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity.
- A./B.S. or higher degree is preferred (journalism degree is strongly preferred).
- Some travel required.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.